Monday 19 November 2012

Pentatonix

Monday Blog Day (since I missed the Sunday deadline).

Okay, so I will be amazed if I pass these exams. Wondering why? Well I'm permanently on the internet, especially YouTube! And there's a very good reason for that...

I have discovered the acapella group called Pentatonix. Their music is amazing, I mean I am totally in love with them! You should hear these people!


I Just can't get enough!


SO!!!! Profile, but let them introduce themselves :)


Mitch: The Tenor.
Kirstie: The Rose among the Thorns
Kevin: Insane black Beatboxer (btw, he's an instrumentalist with a great channel! check him out!)
Avi: The extremely handsome bass with a voice to make your knees melt!
Scott: Beyond sexy tall blonde guy. Come on Scott give us some love!
(I think it's obvious who I like best :P)


Hope you're enjoying them as much as I am!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment