Saturday 26 May 2012

Love it!

I have recently been reminded in a very unexpected way that I have a blog. And a public ;P And that I haven't posted in AGES!!!

So here's me thinking of what to babble about this time...

Of course I could talk about being sick (blegh). But my dearest sister at Under the Sun (http://underthesun-marli.blogspot.com/) already did that...
Then again I could spin another story about homosexuality and acceptance, but I've done so many on those already.
I could rage about my activities and what I have done and achieved through it, but honestly, that's plain boring.

So I decided on making this one about little kiddies.

I recently released an absolutely ridiculous statement to my friends. Even when I am a doctor with no life and no romantic partner, I will either adopt children or look for a suitable surrogate mother. For nine months before I adopt or the nine months my surrogate mother is pregnant, I will pretend to be pregnant (without putting on weight). Doesn't it sound ideal? Yelling and screaming, having totally messed up emotions, millions of cravings and blaming it on the hormones caused by my soon-to-be-but-not-quite-yet baby.














For those of you who have by now not guessed, I go crazy for kiddies. I love playing with them and comforting them and holding them when they're distressed.

I had this spectacular (but extremely obvious) revelation while working for some community service at our hospital. While standing there, pinning down a baby with a laceration over it's left eye, screaming it's head off. Blood streaming from his brow. And with every stitch that brought us closer to the end, I felt more and more attached to the poor screaming kid. It sounds cruel, but knowing I changed the kids life (well at least his early health) made me happy.

I WANT SOME OF THOSE!

Oh well. Kids are kids. Screaming, crazy, snot-nosed, little, beautiful, disgusting, lovely kids.
Peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment