Friday 26 October 2012

Phwl Designs: Eye Designs



Okay! So it's time for a new Phwl Designs! Hip Hip hooray! Today I did something completely different. Instead of the normal fashion designs, I will be posting a bunch of designs I did that relate more to Graphic Design.


We start off the collection with "I see you..." This was the picture that started it all. I was in a meeting and really bored when I just drew an eye in manga style like I usually do when I'm bored, but I got tired of just doing what I always did, so I buzzed it up a bit. There was no plan and no motivation. Just random artsyness with the aim of beauty.



This second art in the series, named "Travel", happened when we were in a class talking about technological advances. It reminded me a lot of the ways we keep reaching for the stars and how our methods just keep changing and so do our lifestyles, travelling further and further away into the future.

Art number three is Titled "Mech" This one was just a combination of science class and a friend of mine discussing her future as an electrical engineer. I tried to work in as many mechanical and electric things I could think of, from the telephone cord, to the compass, to the rheostat on top.


This one is titled "Summer Days" and just happened in the blistering heat of a camp day. WE were having so much fun outside with Ice cream and fruits when a rainstorm appeared out of nowhere and we had to go inside and find a game to play. ended up being poker.


 AH yes, with Halloween around the bend, how could I resist the temptation of an "Old Hallows Eve" piece with all things supernaturally spooky on it. I really enjoyed it, especially since I've always loved a fantasy element more.


Finally we have "Winter Christmas", my first real commission. My friend just came back from Germany and asked me to do one about a Christmas. But after hearing her tell of the weather up there and various conversations with Canadian friends about their Christmas, this wintry surprise made its appearance.

Hope you enjoyed this collection of designs!
Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment