Sunday 14 October 2012

Phwl Designs: Halloween


Wow we haven't had one of these feature is AGES! Then again, I haven't been punctual in ages, now have I (naught naughty!)

This was a rather fun design challenge a friend gave me. She's having a Halloween Party and is seeing her long distance boyfriend. She wants to look sexy, but still dress up in a costume. Well that's easy enough, I mean the basic female costume is a "sexyfied" version of the male costume (don't argue... it's true). Problem ism that she's not the revealing type. So I came up with this :)

The sleeves are made to look like a mummy's wrappings as is the arm-cover. The whole dress is largely based on the original principles of goth with black and red. A black widow was the main inspiration for the dress. I really like the big brown chunky belt with the goth theme, somehow they just fit together :) And that's it. Now that's how I'd like to look at Halloween :P.


So, what are you wearing for Halloween?? Drop me a comment!
PEace

No comments:

Post a Comment