Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tour Time

The post this week, is early, but I have a really good reason. For about two weeks, my blog will go unupdated... I know it is awful. But think about it in this way: In about 12 hours I will be on a plane to ITALY!!!!


Okay, so maybe that isn't exactly comforting to you, but I can't decide between hiding under my bed from fear or running screaming it up and down in the hall. You don't want to ask me whether that statement is true.


We basically start off in Venice, tour down to Florence (then there's a short trip to Pisa). Finally we will reach Rome in the bottom of Italy. Head over to Bari and board a ferry. The ferry takes us over to Greece where we sing in a small town called Preveza. After that it's Athens and then home...


I'm not going for a holiday though, so you can start to feel better. I'm going on a choir tour. We'll be singing continually and there is a strenuous choir competition at the end. To top it off the choir master is crazy and our clothing is horrendous...


No now I'm completely exaggerating. He's actually quite a good guy, deep down and we all love him. The clothes could be better, but really? It's a choir tour, you're not exactly on a fashion tour (though that would be amazing) we should at least be able to be having fun. All the hot guys will be able to tell we're tourists who need a proper education and tour-guide ;P


I have packed enough food to feed a small country, all the clothes needed and still my bag has only reached 16.5kg... Feels like I'm missing something. Hope I've forgotten nothing!!!


\And that is the long and the short of it! So it wasn't exactly short... But I never do things short or quick! See you guys on the "flip-flippity-flip-side".


Peace!


PS: Expect a strange blog feature when I'm back. I will be searching for the hottest guy I can find each day and post them here after! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment